As an Emmy and Telly award winning editor and colorist, Mike Wolf has lent his creative vision to television, music videos, commercials and films. His unique visual style has been featured on NBC, CBS, Showtime, Comedy Central, MTV, Discovery, NatGeo, A&E, VH1 and the screens at Carnegie Hall. His clients include Anheuser-Busch, Disney, Lexus, Citibank, Ralston Purina, Red Bull, the WNBA, Linkin Park, The St. Louis Cardinals and The United States Marines.
Mike works collaboratively with clients to bring their creative vision to the screen, or he can work independently to create an original look that clients love. And with his 20 years experience in post production, he can quickly identify and solve any technical problems that arise when finishing and delivering a show.
Today, Mike is one of the industry's 'go to' resources for color grading and online editing. He is fast and efficient without sacrificing creativity or attention to detail. With Mike in the chair, you can be confident that your show will look great, be delivered on time and be error free.
Mike Wolf C.S.I.
- 12 Years Online Editing / Color Grading
- 24 Years Editing
- First Class Client Relations
- DaVinci Resolve
- Avid Symphony
- Adobe Photoshop & After Effects
- Tape & Data Workflows
- Error-Free Mastering and Delivery
- Expert help navigating online, color correction, color grading, network QC & delivery, 4K UHD, file formats, frame rates, color spaces, codecs, conversions, transcodes, data workflows, tape workflows, VTRs, editorial, conform, LUTs, AAFs, OMFs, XMLs, EDLs and more.